Name: AgForce Queensland
Head Office: Brisbane, Queensland
ComDispatch Solutions: CRM, CMS, Website Design, EDM, SMS, Custom GHMS Module, Custom Resolutions Module & Custom GHMS Print Management.
Web site: www.agforceqld.org.au
To develop a single tier approach to serving the members of AgForce Queensland
- Reduce time spent on membership services (such as renewals, sign-up, newsletter activities)
- Improve the readership of website
- Improve the status of the website - so members viewed it as a comprehensive information resource
- Improve the current electronic marketing methodology
- Implementation of a full CRM system (including, data migration, CMS integration & EDM integration)
- Full redesign of the website
- Implementation of a ComDispatch CMS
- Full redesign of all electronic literature to follow a consistent branding
- Implementation of the EDM with multiple templates for all marketing activities
- Convert all paper-based forms to electronic payment gateways
During the scoping of the new AgForce Member Management System (CRM) and website (CMS), we identified a business critical requirement for the delivery of the Grain Harvest Management Scheme (GHMS). The GHMS is jointly run program between AgForce & Queensland Transport. The program has a primary objective of reducing overloading of grain transport on Queensland roads. The management of the 2500 trucks within the scheme was becoming increasingly difficult, as a result we developed a solution that used a combination of an online system and the production of custom printed transport labels.
Currently, ComDispatch is deploying the main Member Management System along with full online marketing capabilities. We are also in the planning stages of developing Phase 2 of the GHMS system later this year along with a large piece of customised development that runs the Resolutions process between the different commodities. Interested in knowing more?
Contact the ComDispatch Office